Top 5 Medical Colleges In Tamil Nadu

Views:
 
Category: Education
     
 

Presentation Description

checkout Top 5 Medical Colleges In TamilNadu for 2017

Comments

Presentation Transcript

Top 5 Medical Colleges In Tamil Nadu:

Top 5 Medical Colleges In Tamil Nadu

1. CMC, Vellore::

1. CMC, Vellore: Number one on this list of Top 10 Medical Colleges In Tamil Nadu is Christian Medical College is an internationally reputed destination for quality study and healthcare. The college has more than 2500 seats and was established 117 years back in 1900. They have more than 175 courses regarding nursing, health science and MBBS. A student can apply for graduate.

2. Madras Medical College, :

2. Madras Medical College, Located in Chennai, Madras Medical College was established in 1835. It has been listed among the foremost medical institutes of India, providing 425 seats for post graduate candidates and taking the total number of new joiners to 2500 every year. It ranks 14 among all Indian medical colleges and has 8 affiliated colleges under its name. Government of Tamil Nadu is responsible for management of funds for the college.

3. Kilpauk Medical College, :

3. Kilpauk Medical College, A government institution with three affiliated hospital, Kilpauk Medical College was founded in 1960. You can choose from 30 different speciality courses at KMC. They offer diploma, MBBS and postgraduate courses in various fields. 85 percent of the seats are filled through state examination while AIPMT can fetch you one of the remaining 15 percent seats, which in total comes out to be 150 every year.

4. SRM Medical College:

4. SRM Medical College SRM University is a huge institution that deals more in multiple disciplines like engineering, management, medical and science. It has more than 38,000 domestic students and has more than 6000 on campus placements every year. They currently have 140 funded research projects going on with them currently. Medical and health science section offers MBBS, BDS and all other reputed courses from SRM University.

5. Madurai Medical College:

5. Madurai Medical College Last but not least MMC is at 10th position in our list of Top 10 Medical Colleges In Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 1954 and has a total of 250 seats for various graduate and postgraduate courses. The small campus of 18.39 acres does limit the experiences that one could get by studying at MMC. It has 360 teaching staff members while administration goes into the hands of 600 other working members.

Slide7:

Checkout Top 10 Universities In India --------------------------- Top 10 Engineering Colleges In India