catering and hospitality services

Category: Entertainment

Presentation Description

Modular construction is an innovative building technique that dramatically reduces construction time and delivers factory-fitted quality and consistency. The factory environment ensures that all elements of the module are constructed to hotel brand standards, using approved materials, fixtures and furnishings.


Presentation Transcript

ARGAS gets a Full-fledged Accommodation Camp in a Flick of the Time:

ARGAS gets a Full-fledged Accommodation Camp in a Flick of the Time ARGAS was witness to Red Sea Housing Services’ delivery capability when it supplied and installed all the required units within an extremely stringent project timestamp. CLIENT SUCCESS STORY

About the client:

The Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Company (ARGAS) was established in January 13th, 1966 as a Limited Liability partnership between industrialization and Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51% of the shares and compagineGenerale de Geophysique (now CGG) which owns the remaining 49%. About the client

Project Snapshot:

Project Snapshot Project ARGAS Customer Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Company (ARGAS) Industry Oil & Gas (Exploration & Drilling) Location Eastern Province & Empty Quarter, Saudi Arabia Completion Date Supply completed 15 Sep 2014 Products Utilized Sitemaster 25 Roughneck, Sitemaster 25 Rolling Roughneck (Steel) Project Units Implemented Accommodation Units, Drill/Rig Camp Services Offered Engineering & Design, Site Installation, Transportation & Delivery Key Challenges Large number of buildings were to be manufactured & supplied in short span Construction taking place in rig camps presented the RSHS workers with a very tough environment. Complex logistics Stringent compliance with National Electric Code (NEC), Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO)

Slide 4:

The Need ARGAS required to provision its employees with accommodation facilities and was looking to partner with a company who can provide them quality buildings and services for their employees. Location map Location of camp for Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Company (ARGAS) at Eastern Province & Empty Quarter, Saudi Arabia

Slide 5:

The Project Red Sea Housing Services (RSHS) were able to engineer, procure, construct, and supply Sitemaster 25 Roughneck & Rolling Roughneck Buildings. The client deadline for delivery of these units being very short put them in a difficulty by needing to accommodate with local production schedule. RSHS worked in collaboration with its factories in other geographic locationsto enable timely delivery and installation of the units. Working together RSHS was able to successfully manufacture and ship these units to be able supply them to their client to avoid project delay and exceed the client expectations. Sturdy Sitemaster 25 Steel Roughneck being installed

Slide 6:

Sitemaster 25 Steel Roughneck at ARGAS

Slide 7:

Highlights of the project Large number of accommodation units in a short time period requiring RSHS to work in collaboration with its multiple manufacturing facilities to enable timely delivery of the units. Compliance toNational Electric Code (NEC), Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO) Project completed on time in spite of having to work under tough conditions in a rig camp catering and hospitality services

Slide 8:


authorStream Live Help