cooper-law-slide show-Parties You Can Sue in a Motorcycle Accident

Category: Others/ Misc

Presentation Description

The parties you can sue in a motorcycle accident include other drivers, manufacturers of the motorcycle, the government or a negligent person. If you or a loved one is injured as the result of a motorcycle accident, contact Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. Call (914) 357-8911 or (718) 619 4215 or email [email protected] Visit our website


Presentation Transcript

slide 1:

Disclaimer: The contents of this page are general in nature. Please use your discretion while following them. The author does not guarantee legal validity of the tips contained herein. Parties You Can Sue in a Motorcycle Accident Phone: 914-357-8911 718-619-4215

slide 2:

Other drivers • Identify fault of the other driver who is involved in the accident.

slide 3:

Manufacturer and dealer of the motorcycle • This applies when faulty equipment on the motorcycle caused the accident. • Check the warranties on your motorcycle tires helmet and any service station that serviced your motorcycle prior to the accident.

slide 4:

Government entity • If your motorcycle accident was caused due to bad road conditions.

slide 5:

Someone who has been negligent • If the injuries from your motorcycle accident were worsened by the negligence of others.

slide 6:

Were you or a loved one injured in a motorcycle accident Call the experienced motorcycle accident attorneys at Marvin A. Cooper P.C.

slide 7:

Contact Marvin A. Cooper P.C. 914- 357-8911 718- 619-4215

authorStream Live Help