cooper-law-slide show-Parties You Can Sue in a Motorcycle Accident

Category: Others/ Misc

Presentation Description

The parties you can sue in a motorcycle accident include other drivers, manufacturers of the motorcycle, the government or a negligent person. If you or a loved one is injured as the result of a motorcycle accident, contact Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. Call (914) 357-8911 or (718) 619 4215 or email [email protected] Visit our website


authorStream Live Help