Futuristic Technologies We Actually Need by Li Haidong

Views:
 
Category: Entertainment
     
 

Presentation Description

Li Haidong from Bounty Resources Armenia ltd is explaining you about Futuristic Technologies We Actually Need. Li Haidong Singapore believes there are many inventions humanity could actually use if they are real.

Comments

Presentation Transcript

Top Five Futuristic Technologies We Actually Need:

Top Five Futuristic Technologies We Actually Need By: Li Haidong

1: Sound Technology That Allows You To Filter And Hear Only What You Want To Hear:

1 : Sound Technology That Allows You To Filter And Hear Only What You Want To Hear bounty resources armenia ltd There are now special prototype speakers out there that can direct sound to an almost pinpoint degree, to the point where it will only be heard in one small location. Now, the second technology is fairly new and experimental, but with a little tweaking the two could be combined into an incredible invention. If you could truly direct sound accurately enough, you could make a device you could fit in your ear that could block out everything except for the sounds you did want to hear. Imagine having a device where you could tell it to listen only to the TV in front of you, and not anything else that might be going on in the background.

2: Affordable Water Filtration Infrastructure That Removes Pharmaceuticals And The Like ?:

2 : Affordable Water Filtration Infrastructure That Removes Pharmaceuticals And The Like ? Li Haidong singapore Today , the water infrastructure of some of the biggest countries — including the United States — has some huge deficiencies. And we aren?t even talking about places like Flint. But a huge amount of pharmaceutical?byproducts are ending up in the water supply. Unfortunately, many water filtration plants are not properly equipped to clean this stuff out of the water. Even those sites that can get most of it out often only boast success rates of about 95%, which doesn?t sound so great when you realize the other 5% or so is pharmaceutical byproducts in your water.

3: If We Could Create A Truly Energy-Efficient World, Much Fossil Fuel Use Would Be Eliminated:

3 : If We Could Create A Truly Energy-Efficient World, Much Fossil Fuel Use Would Be Eliminated bounty investment holdings ltd Today , there’s an incredible amount of energy used that is simply untapped. This source is motion, in general. Whenever something is moving, a certain amount of force is used. Some of that energy is transferred (energy, as we know, cannot be created or destroyed). If we could truly harness all kinetic energy from movement, especially all of our movement throughout the day, and not waste any energy potential around us, we could greatly cut down on our reliance on fossil fuel and other energy sources.

4: An Exercise Bike — Or Bike Switching Station — That Powers A Home Generator As You Use It:

4 : An Exercise Bike — Or Bike Switching Station — That Powers A Home Generator As You Use It bounty resources At the moment, this is the stuff of fantasy because of the amount of power it would (or more to the point, wouldn’t) generate. A bike-powered generator could fuel, say, lights for a little bit… and that’s about it. Some people have done the math and it really doesn?t sound like much. However, our imaginations have always wondered about how much power we could get from our own work, and many of us think of hand crank emergency radios as a good analogy.

5: Home Security Systems That Use Carefully Targeted Infrasound To Scare Off Intruders:

5 : Home Security Systems That Use Carefully Targeted Infrasound To Scare Off Intruders bounty resources armenia Today , we have a lot of state-of-the-art security systems but most of them are just concerned with motion detection, cameras, making loud noises, and so forth. And, of course, all of them alert law enforcement. However, some have already considered the use of infrasound detection in order to help find intruders, and with that in mind, infrasound could help us in an entirely different way. Instead of guard dogs, actual guards, or weapons and the legal liability they can involve, if infrasound could be properly weaponized you could essentially scare people off your property.

authorStream Live Help