Are You Looking For SELT test Centres in the UK? - Home Office Tests

Category: Education

Presentation Description

If you are choosing to live and/or work in the UK then you must pass SELTs test. These tests are approved for applications to UKVI for visas and British Citizenship. Visit Home Office Tests, one of the UK’s leading English SELT test provider. Source:


Presentation Transcript

PowerPoint 演示文稿: