Resort in munnar | munnar resorts | Tourist places in munnar

Views:
 
Category: Entertainment
     
 

Presentation Description

Tourism In Kerala Renounced after floods

Comments

Presentation Transcript

slide 1:

T o u r i s m I n Ke r a l a Renounced after floods

slide 2:

God’s Own Country Kerala was swamped by continual rain during the last few months this year. While most of Kerala was submerged in the floods tourism was apparently at the receiving end of the whole trauma. Several tourists both domestic and international cancelled their bookings they had made for visiting different destinations in the state.

slide 3:

However if the latest news reports are anything to go by the land of backwaters is believed to be 90 percent ready to welcome tourists currently. Lately the Tourism Minister announced that maximum number of tourists spots in Kerala are unaffected from the floods of 2018. As per a survey carried out at 70 significant tourist sites throughout 14 districts in Kerala about 90 percent attractions are prepared enough to welcome tourists once again. The remaining 10 percent spots will be neatened up to receive tourists within a month.

slide 4:

News has it that the historical monuments tourist resorts and famous sites across Kerala are still intact from the unfortunate natural calamity. Elsewhere a lot of damage has been suffered by the roads and other infrastructure in Kerala like never before. Out of the 70 tourist places in the state 38 are fully safe from floods the remaining 22 have been restored well and the remaining 10 will be fully functional within almost 30 days.

slide 5:

According to the news reports tourists from abroad and India have already started flowing to Kerala now that the airports across the state have started operating again. In order to put Kerala right back on the tourism map the Kochi-Muziris Biennale KBM has been scheduled between December 12 2018 and March 29 2019. It will be the largest contemporary art global event in South Asia and will serve as a platform to depict the valour of Kerala.

slide 6:

Munnar Thekkady and Wayanad which were affected due to rains and landslides this time are now completely open for tourists and public as was Eravikulam National Park he said. Since tourism is set back on track we can easily find resorts here to stay when looking for  Villa resort in Munnar.

slide 7:

Presented by Resort in Munnar