How Uber-like Truck Apps help logistic industry

Views:
 
Category: Entertainment
     
 

Presentation Description

Seeking to build a uber-like truck app? Know how efficiently truck logistic apps can solve problems facing by truckers in the freight industry. Source: http://bit.ly/2O05J7y

Comments

Presentation Transcript

Slide1:

How Uber-like Truck Apps help logistic industry? By Sphinx Solutions

INTRODUCTION:

INTRODUCTION In order to drive business success, your brand must have visibility into the supply since the Uber app became a worldwide success, every service that deals with logistics and transportation want for more growth.

LOGISTIC INDUSTRY STATS:

LOGISTIC INDUSTRY STATS According to the American Trucking Association, trucks move 84% of total freight in the US and the other 16% of all freight spending is for shipping and flying.

Slide4:

FUTURE OF GLOBAL LOGISTIC MARKET The global logistics market will be worth $15.5tn by 2023 92.1 tonnes of goods being handled according to research.

Slide5:

EXISTING TRUCKING SOLUTION SOURCE

P R O B L E M F A C E D B Y L O G I S T I C I N D U S T R Y:

P R O B L E M F A C E D B Y L O G I S T I C I N D U S T R Y Repositioning of empty containers which is almost as costly as moving a full container. The longer the trucks wait to be loaded, the higher is the charges of maintaining it. Shipping company usually needs to contact freight agents that will connect them with a carrier.

Slide7:

1 2 3

CONTACT US:

CONTACT US C O N T A C T I N F O R M A T I O N OFFICE ADDRESS 4th Floor, Godrej Avanti, Shankar Sheth Road, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra, 411042 PHONE NUMBER +91-020-26434646 EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

THANK YOU!:

THANK YOU!

authorStream Live Help