Richard Ledford

NY, United States


If you're a resident of New York, you have to get a Certificate of Disposition each time you get arrested or convicted of an offence. You'll have to go to the Court Clerk in the county where you got arrested and ask for this document. It will serve as a proof that you've paid your debt to society and that the case is closed. It will be useful to get a license or a job.

Joined: 25/08/2014


Presentations: ..

Podcasts: ..

Favorite: ..

Subscribe to author's: Rss


Yet to create a Channel

Subscribed Channels

Yet to subscribe to a Channel

Followers ..

No followers yet

Richard Ledford's PowerPoint Presentations

Yet to upload a presentation

Recent Activity


richardledford is now following daisykumar

45 months ago


richardledford is now following

45 months ago

authorStream Live Help