Help Home >
How can I import my contacts?
You can import contacts (address books) from Yahoo!Mail, Gmail, AOL, and MSN into your authorSTREAM account either while sharing a presentation or by clicking Import Contacts from right hand menu Dashboard or Import Contacts Now link on My contacts page.
Use the following steps to import contacts while uploading private presentation:
• Select the email provider from which you intend to import contacts
• Enter the relevant username and password
• Click on Import Contacts button
• When the address book from the selected email provider opens up, select the contacts that you want to import by clicking on the relevant check box
• Click on Add Contacts
• All the selected contacts will be added to your authorSTREAM contacts list.
Remember to protect the privacy of our users and their contacts, we do not store user’s username and password