authorSTREAM Forum » authorSTREAM Overview » Unable to upload
Add reply
10/25/2010 2:27:15 PM
drsundeepbhagwath
Posts 1
Hi everyone! I'm new to authorstream and I have uploaded 6 of my presentations. But two of them could not be processed even after repeated attempts. I get a message "Could not process".Does not anyone have a clue what's happening?
10/28/2010 1:36:02 AM
pawan
Posts 150
We’ve checked the conversion logs and found that our conversion engine is not able to convert your presentation. Team is already working on a robust and reliable conversion engine update, scheduled for launch by the end of December 2010. We’re sorry to say but there isn’t much that can be done to fix the issue with your PowerPoint presentation. Probably our next version of conversion engine will be able to handle the issue but that’s goanna take some time.

However, you can try authorPOINT Lite ( http://www.authorgen.com/authorpoint-lite-free/powerpoint-to-flash-converter.aspx ) to convert your presentation in flash on your machine and then upload on authorSTREAM. authorPOINT Lite (a free software) provides authorSTREAM users hassle free conversion and upload to authorSTREAM. With authorPOINT Lite you can convert your PowerPoint Presentations to Flash on your desktop and preview them before uploading. authorPOINT Lite supports sound set to play across slide with office 2007 only

We regret the inconvenience caused.

P.S we are not working on authorPOINT Lite any more and further support is not available for authorPOINT Lite.
Add reply
Copyright © 2010 authorSTREAM. All rights reserved.