authorSTREAM supports embedded audio, you can embed the audio files in your PowerPoint slides. The embedded audio will play fine in authorSTREAM output.
However, please follow the steps below to make sure the sound gets embed in MAC
* Convert your audio into WAV format ( you can use this free audio converter http://www.formatoz.com/ or any other audio converter to convert your audio into wav format)
* Open PowerPoint file.
* Click on PowerPoint tab in the menu
* Select the Preferences option
* Change the link sounds value from 100 to 50000
* Insert converted (WAV) media file into your PowerPoint presentation.
* Save and Upload the PowerPoint directly to authorSTREAM.