Before you upload your presentation on authorSTREAM, please make sure you consider the facts mentioned below:
Do’s (Recommended for best user experience)
1. Make sure the maximum size of your file is less than 1 GB.
2. Add audio using PowerPoint's ‘Add Narrations’ feature; or add ‘Sounds on animations’ Remember authorSTREAM does not support ‘Sound on Slide transition’ or a ‘Pre-recorded audio file’ embedded in your PowerPoint.
3. If you are looking to add a pre recorded file to the presentation, use authorPOINT.
4. Make sure that you mark the presentations you intend to protect as Private.
5. Avoid using rare and exotic fonts or ‘Read Only’ Embedded Fonts in your PowerPoint.
6. Avoid using inappropriate content, or copyrighted text or images.
Don’ts (For successful upload to authorSTREAM)
1. Don’t add a password to your PowerPoint.
2. Don’t enable the ‘Submit for Review’ or ‘Reply with changes’ option in your PowerPoint.