Unveiling Freemasonry’s Idolatry : Unveiling Freemasonry’s Idolatry Slide 2: Producer: Pastor John M. Otis A minister in the Reformed Presbyterian Church in the United States Slide 3: Based on Pastor Otis’ new book Unveiling Freemasonry’s Idolatry The most comprehensive Christian critique in print Slide 5: Available now through Triumphant Publications At www. Triumphantpublications.com Slide 6: And now here is pastor John M. Otis who will narrate this presentation, showing why Freemasonry is one of the world’s most deceptive and dangerous cults. Slide 8: Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
- Jude 3 Epagonizomai : Epagonizomai Means to “earnestly contend” Slide 10: Holding fast the faithful word which is in accordance with the teaching, that he may be able both to exhort in sound doctrine and to refute those who contradict. For there are many rebellious men, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, who must be silenced because they are upsetting whole families, teaching things they should not teach, for the sake of sordid gain.
- Titus 1:9-10 Interlaced Compass and Square with the letter “G” : Interlaced Compass and Square with the letter “G” Slide 12: For you were formerly darkness, but now you are light in the Lord, walk as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them.
- Ephesians 5:8-11 Slide 14: For such men are false apostles deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their deeds.
- II Corinthians 11:13-15 Purchasing Unveiling Freemasonry’s Idolatry : Purchasing Unveiling Freemasonry’s Idolatry Paperback by check or paypal
Amazon Kindle Triumphantpublications.com Slide 23: Entered Apprentice Penalty All this I most solemnly , sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to perform the same without any mental reservation or secret evasion of mind whatever, binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea, at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in the twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same. Slide 24: All this I most solemnly promise and swear with a firm and steadfast resolution to perform the same, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or self-evasion of mind whatever, binding myself under no less penalty than of having my breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and placed on the highest pinnacle of the temple (some say, My heart and vitals taken from thence, and thrown over my left shoulder, and carried into the valley of Jehoshaphat), there to be devoured by the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly violate the Fellow Craft obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same. Fellow Craft Penalty Slide 25: All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steady resolution to perform the same, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind whatever, binding myself, under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I would be, should I ever, knowingly, violate this my Master Mason’s obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same. Master Mason Penalty Slide 26: Master Mason Oath To Conceal Further, that I will keep a worthy brother Master Mason’s secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted. Slide 27: To all which I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same, without any equivocation, mental reservation, or self-evasion of mind in me whatever; binding myself under no less penalty, than to have my skull smote off, and my brains exposed to the scorching rays of the meridian sun, should I knowingly or willfully violate or transgress any part of this my solemn oath or obligation of a Royal Arch Mason. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same. Royal Arch Penalty Slide 28: Royal Arch Oath To Conceal I further promise and swear, that I will employ a Companion Royal Arch Mason in preference to any other person of equal qualifications, I furthermore promise and swear, that I will assist a Companion Royal Arch Mason when I see him engaged in any difficulty, and will espouse his cause so far as to extricate him from the same, whether he be right or wrong. I furthermore promise and swear, that I will keep all the secrets of a Companion Royal Arch Mason (when communicated to me as such, or I knowing them to be such), without exceptions. Slide 30: If ever I willfully violate this my solemn compact, as a brother Knights Templar, may my skull be sawn asunder with a rough saw, my brains taken out and put in a charger to be consumed by the scorching sun, and my skull in another charger, in memory of St. John of Jerusalem, that faithful soldier of our Lord and Savior. If ever I willfully deviate from this my solemn obligation, may my light be put out from among men, as that of Judas Iscariot was for betraying his Lord and Master. Knights Templar Degree Penalty Slide 32: This pure wine I now take in testimony of my belief in the mortality of the body and the immortality of the soul and, may this libation appear as a witness against me both here and hereafter, and as the sins of the world were laid upon the head of the Savior, so may all the sins committed by the person whose skull this was, be heaped upon my head in addition to my own, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate or transgress any obligation that I have heretofore taken, taken at this time, or shall at any future period take, in relation to any degree of Masonry or order of Knighthood. So help me God. Knights Templar Ritual Slide 33: may this libation appear as a witness against me both here and hereafter, and as the sins of the world were laid upon the head of the Savior, so may all the sins committed by the person whose skull this was, be heaped upon my head in addition to my own Slide 35: The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Parts of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry.
- Albert Pike Slide 37: The Royal Arch Grand Omnific Word “Jao-bul-on” “Jah-buh-lun” or (Royal Arch word in England) Slide 38: Jah or Jao – the Hebrew name of God
Buh or Bul- the Chaldean name for Baal
Lun or On- the Egyptian name for God Duncan’s Ritual reveals the meaning of the Grand Omnific Word Slide 39: I AM THAT I AM The All Seeing Eye of Providence : The All Seeing Eye of Providence Slide 42: “The God of nineteen-twentieths of the Christian world is only Bel, Moloch, Zeus, or at best Osiris, Mithras, or Adonaï, under another name, worshipped with the old Pagan ceremonies and ritualistic formulas.”
– Albert Pike Slide 43: “The religion of Freemasonry is cosmopolitan, universal; but the required belief in God is not incompatible with this universality; for it is the belief of all people. “Be assured,” says Godfrey Higgins, “that God is equally present with the pious Hindu in the temple, the Jew in the synagogue, the Mohemmedan in the mosque, and the Christian in the church.” There never has been a time since the revival of Freemasonry, when this belief in god as a superintending power did not form a part of the system.”
- Albert Mackey Freemasonry is a syncretistic religion : Freemasonry is a syncretistic religion This means that all religions are worshipping the same God, simply through different names. Slide 45: “Masonry does not specify any God of any creed; she requires merely that you believe in some Deity, give him what name you will… A belief in God is essential to a Mason, but… any god will do, so long as He is your God.”
- Carl Claudy Slide 49: While Israel remained at Shittim, the people began to play the harlot with the daughters of Moab. For they invited the people to the sacrifices of their gods, and the people ate and bowed down to their gods. So Israel joined themselves to Baal of Peor, and the LORD was angry against Israel. The LORD said to Moses, "Take all the leaders of the people and execute them in front of the sun before the LORD, so that the fierce anger of the LORD may turn away from Israel." So Moses said to the judges of Israel, "Each of you slay his men who have joined themselves to Baal of Peor."
- Numbers 25:1-5 Slide 53: “Did you present Me with sacrifices and grain offerings in the wilderness for forty years, O house of Israel? You also carried along Sikkuth your king and Kiyyun, your images, the star of your gods which you made for yourselves. "Therefore, I will make you go into exile beyond Damascus," says the LORD, whose name is the God of hosts.”
- Amos 5:25-27 Slide 55: “But God turned away and delivered them up to serve the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, “It was not to Me that you offered victims and sacrifices forty years in the wilderness, was it, O House of Israel? You also took along the tabernacle of Moloch and the star god Rompha, the images which you made to worship. I also will remove you beyond Babylon.
- Acts 7:42-43 Classic Definition of Freemasonry : Classic Definition of Freemasonry A science of morality, veiled in allegory, and illustrated by symbols.
Masonic authority, J.D. Buck, has said, “The real secrets of Masonry lie concealed in its symbols. Slide 75: Equilateral Triangle Slide 76: Right-angled Triangle Osiris Isis Horus Slide 77: Interlaced Triangle Freemasonry’s View of the Bible : Freemasonry’s View of the Bible Slide 80: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious; to whom, coming as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men but chosen of God, and precious, ye chosen of God, ye also, as living stones, are built up a spiritual house, and holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Christ Jesus.
- I Peter 2:3-5 in the King James Version If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious; to whom, coming as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men but chosen of God, and precious, ye chosen of God, ye also, as living stones, are built up a spiritual house, and holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God.
- I Peter 2:3-5 in Webb’s Masonic Monitor Freemasonry’s View of Salvation : Freemasonry’s View of Salvation Making good men better by good works Slide 82: The Advance in Masonic Perfection Entered Apprentice Fellow Craft Master Mason Master Mason Tracing Board : Master Mason Tracing Board Neoplatonic Dualism : Neoplatonic Dualism Man’s divine and immortal soul (compass)
Man’s material, corrupt nature (square) Slide 85: “Every soul must work out its own salvation, and take the kingdom of heaven by force. Salvation by faith and the vicarious atonement were not taught, as now interpreted by Jesus… In the early church, as in the Secret Doctrine, there was not one Christ for the whole world, but a potential Christ in every man.” “It is far more important that men should strive to become Christs than that they should believe that Jesus is Christ. If the Christ state can be attained by but one human being during the whole evolution of the race, then the evolution of man is a farce and human perfection an impossibility.”
“Jesus is no less Divine because all men may reach the same divine perfection. Again, it will be urged, ‘There is no other name given under heaven or amongst men whereby ye can be saved.’ But this is the Ineffable Name, which every Master is to possess and become, and salvation and perfection are synonymous.”
- J.D. Buck Slide 86: “A Master Mason, then, in the full sense of the term, is no longer an ordinary man, but a divinized man; one in whom the Universal and personal consciousness have come into union…”
- W.L. Wilmshurst Slide 87: Royal Arch Degree Ritual Slide 88: “However, the reason no degree of Freemasonry ever actually informs of the true word, is that it is an impossibility. The true word cannot be communicated to anyone, even by him who possesses it. By its very nature, each individual must discover it for himself. Divinity is within, not without. It is a state of being, not a condition and it is the supreme task of each individual to attain to it of his own free will and accord, and by his individual efforts.”
- George Steinmetz in The Royal Arch, It’s Hidden Meaning Freemasonry’s Universalism : Freemasonry’s Universalism The Fatherhood of God God is the father of all sincere worshippers regardless of their religion The Brotherhood of man We are all spiritual brothers regardless of our religion Slide 90: “Masonry propagates no creed except its own most simple and Sublime One; that universal religion, taught by Nature and by Reason. Its Lodges are neither Jewish, Moslem, nor Christian Temples. It reiterated the precepts of morality of all religions. It venerates the character and commends the teachings of the great and good of all ages and of all countries. It extracts the good and not the evil, the truth, and not the error, from all creeds; and acknowledges that there is much which is good and true in all.”
- Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma A syncretistic Religion : A syncretistic Religion Slide 92: “Masonry, around whose altars the Christian, the Hebrew, the Moslem, the Brahmin, the followers of Confucius and Zoroaster, can assemble as brethren and unite in prayer to the one God who is above all Baalim, must needs leave it to its initiated to look for the foundation of his faith and hope to the written scriptures of his own religion.”
- Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma Slide 93: “So broad is the religion of Masonry, and so carefully are all sectarian tenets excluded from the system, that the Christian, the Jew, and the Mohammedan, in all their numberless sects and divisions, may and do harmoniously combine in its moral and intellectual work, with Buddhist, the Parsee, the Confucian, and the worshipper of Deity under every form.”
- T.S. Webb Slide 94: “Uppermost in our teachings is the belief in God, and though our approaches to him may vary, or as one great Mason put it: “Masonry concerns itself that you believe in God, but what you believe of God is a very personal matter with each of us. It’s our belief in the Fatherhood of God which finds itself in our belief in the Brotherhood of man!”
- Virginia Masonic Herald Satan’s Old Lie : Satan’s Old Lie You will be like God, knowing good and evil
-Genesis 3:5 A Biblical View of Man : A Biblical View of Man All men are conceived in sin, going astray at birth (Psalm 51:5; 58:3)
All men by nature are not good (Rom. 3:9-20)
All men are dead in their sins (Eph. 2:1-3)
All men are slaves to sin and Satan (John 8:34; II Tim. 2:26; II Cor. 4:3-4) Slide 97: The Masonic goal of making good men better is the lie of Satan. Slide 98: We cannot secure salvation by good works For by grace you have been saved through faith and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not as a result of works, that no one should boast.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 For all of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment; and all of us wither like a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, take us away, and there is no one who calls on Thy name, who arouses himself to take hold of Thee; for Thou has hidden Thy face from us.
- Isaiah 64:6-7 Freemasonry and the Occult : Freemasonry and the Occult Slide 101: My own background in occultism, witchcraft and even Satanism prior to joining the Mormon Church had provided me with a comprehensive knowledge of occult and esoteric (hidden, high level) Masonry and ceremonial magic.
Additionally, I was deeply involved in American Masonry for over nine years and went through both Scottish and York Rite bodies, the Mystic Shrine and the order of the Eastern Star. I held offices in a half a dozen Masonic bodies… Each of these offices demanded a high degree of zealous involvement, memory work and study. I had been a Masonic fanatic.
- William Schnoebelen, author of Masonry: Beyond the Light Slide 102: Albert Pike, the Luciferian Slide 103: “LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!”
“For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty or Free Will. They represent this Force, which presides over the physical generation, under the mythologic and horned form of the God PAN; thence came the he-goat of the Sabbat, brother of the Ancient Serpent, and the Light-bearer or Phosphor, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of the legend.”
- Albert Pike “Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God” Slide 104: Albert Pike, the Luciferian Slide 106: The Eastern Star Slide 113: The Jewish Kabbalah or Qabalah is venerated by Freemasonry Slide 114: Skull and Bones Emblem of Yale University Secret Society A Masonic Tombstone : A Masonic Tombstone Slide 118: A Knight’s Templar Degree Masonic Tracing Board Slide 119: The Knights Templar Slide 120: Knights Templar Most Famous Seal Slide 121: The Knights Templar Knights Templar Seals : Knights Templar Seals Slide 124: www.triumphantpublications.com It Is Our Christian Duty To Defend the Faith : It Is Our Christian Duty To Defend the Faith For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.
- II Corinthians 11:13-15 Slide 126: Producer: Pastor John M. Otis A minister in the Reformed Presbyterian Church in the United States