24k vs 22k vs 18k Gold

Views:
 
Category: Entertainment
     
 

Presentation Description

Gold is not only something that could be worn but it is also an Investment. In India, demand of gold is too high. But buying the right Karat of gold is also important depending on the nature of use of that Gold.

Comments

Presentation Transcript

slide 1:

24k vs 22k vs 18k Gold: Which Karat is better Gold is not only something that could be worn but it is also an Investment. In India demand of gold is too high. But buying the right Karat of gold is also important depending on the nature of use of that Gold. 24K gold is also called pure gold or 100 per cent gold. There is no higher form of gold than 24K and you must be aware of this before you go to a dealer who might tell you that they’re selling you 25K or 26K gold. However this type of gold is lesser in density as compared to gold of a lower karat which makes it soft and pliable. Hence it is not suited for regular forms of jewellery. Coins and bars are mostly bought of 24K gold purity. In 22K gold only 91.67 per cent is pure gold. The other 8.33 per cent comprises metals like silver zinc nickel and other alloys. It is this addition of metals that make the texture of gold harder thereby making the jewellery durable. However you must know that although this can be used to make plain gold jewellery 22K gold isn’t preferable for diamonds and heavily studded jewellery. 18K gold is 75 per cent gold mixed with 25 per cent of other metals like copper or silver etc. Usually studded jewellery and other diamond jewellery is made in 18K gold. This kind of gold is less expensive compared to 24K and 22K. So if you just want to buy Gold coins and bars go for 24 karat Gold. If you want plain jewellery 22 karat gold is the right choice for you. And if you want to buy heavy studded or Diamond studded jewellery you should go for 18 karat gold. For more information visit now: https://sribhavanijewels.com/

authorStream Live Help