logging in or signing up EMPLOYEE WELFARE siddareddy Download Post to : URL : Related Presentations : Share Add to Flag Embed Email Send to Blogs and Networks Add to Channel Uploaded from authorPOINT lite Insert YouTube videos in PowerPont slides with aS Desktop Copy embed code: Embed: Flash iPad Dynamic Copy Does not support media & animations Automatically changes to Flash or non-Flash embed WordPress Embed Customize Embed URL: Copy Thumbnail: Copy The presentation is successfully added In Your Favorites. Views: 1633 Category: Product Traini.. License: Some Rights Reserved Like it (1) Dislike it (0) Added: July 03, 2011 This Presentation is Public Favorites: 2 Presentation Description No description available. Comments Posting comment... By: viralparikh (29 month(s) ago) thissss iss very best presentaion ever i seenn plz send me this ppt if u can email@example.com thnxs for ur response Saving..... Post Reply Close Saving..... Edit Comment Close Premium member Presentation Transcript Welcome to project review on welfare activities: Welcome to project review on welfare activitiesIntroduction: Introduction “ welfare” is a broad concept referring to a state of living of an individual or group in a desirable relationship with the total environment -ecological,econamic and social. The social concept of welfare implies the welfare of man,his family and his community.Research methodology: Research methodology Research methodology is a way to solve the research problems systematically. Hence in this study various steps that are generally adopted in studying research problem along with the logic behind them. A Research design in the study is descriptive research. Descriptive research includes surveys and fact-finding enquiries of different kinds.Data collection: Data collection Data is collected from primary and secondary sources. Collection of the data is primary aspect in research process. Data which is collected for the purpose of research helps proper analysis to develop findings which is helpful to conduct research effectively.Primary data Primary data consists of original information gathered for specific purpose.primary data is collected through administering the questionnaire by direct contact and also through direct observation to obtain insights of the information. Secondary data This consists of information that already exits and which has been collected by some persons,at some other time,for some purpose. : Primary data Primary data consists of original information gathered for specific purpose.primary data is collected through administering the questionnaire by direct contact and also through direct observation to obtain insights of the information. Secondary data This consists of information that already exits and which has been collected by some persons,at some other time,for some purpose .Convenience sampling: Convenience sampling The sampling which alongs the researcher to carry out his convenience and responding availability of constraints.The research sampling studies high respondent response according to time,place and situation.This sampling provides ease of doing his research. Population : Executive and Nonexecutive Population size : 300 Sample size : 103 employees Statistical tools : simple percentage,weighted averagemethodNeed of the study: Need of the study Most of the organizations have been extending the fringe benefits to their employees. Employee demands Trade union demands Employer’s preference As a social security To improve human resourceObjectives : Objectives To improve the employee a better working conditions. To motivate the employee in order to show their effective skills. To reduce the cost over the management which are incurred due to accidents. To increase the productivity and to improve the quality of the product produced. To improve the work life of the employees in the organization. To create convenient working atmosphere for the employee.Scope of the study : Scope of the study The role of international labour organization and its working towards personnel welfare and safety play vital role improving industrial relations in the organizations and its working towards personnel welfare and safety has discussed.Limitations of the study : Limitations of the study The time limit provide to do the project is less than which is required so it made things difficult to gather all the information and to meet all the employees in the given time. The employees were reluctant to express their views frankly. Some of the questionnaires were not completely filled.Industry profile: Industry profile Established in the year 1997,at hyderabad,A.P ,India,we “Deccan healthcare”,are one of the prominent processors and suppliers of quality range of capsules and other healthcare products. Our diverse range of healthcare products are ostohealth-plus (tablets for bones), Maxicare (tablets for women), minicare (tablets for women), Alfa-dec (tablets for bones) and others.Company profile: Company profile Year of establishment : 1997 Turn over : 4-40crores Approx Nature of business : wholeseller,service provider Corporate Headquarters : 247,2 nd floor,Dwarakapuri,hyd. Other branch : 22 Nirlon complex,Mumbai. C.E.O. Of Deccan Health care : Minto P. GuptaWelfare Activities definition: Welfare Activities definition Different people have given different interpretation to it. “Welfare is fundamentally and attitude of mind on the part of management influencing the method by which management activities are undertaken” - R.R.HopkinsFINDINGS: FINDINGS 27% respondents are not fully aware of welfare measures in the organization where as, 47% are aware to some extent, & 26% are fully aware. Most of the respondents are satisfied with the washing facilities provided by the organization. The majority of the respondents are satisfied with the cupboard facilities provided by the organization. Most of the respondents are satisfied with the workstation facilities provided by the organization. The majority of the respondents are satisfied with the first-aid-appliances provided by the organization.Slide 15: Most of the respondents are dissatisfied with the recreational facilities provided by the organization. 83% of the respondents responded the management is providing training on safety and remaining 17% stated that the management is not providing training. 74% of the respondents accepted that management provided employee counseling to solve the personal problems and rest of the 26% are not accepted. 79% of the respondents are agreed that Trade Unions are actively worked for the improvement of employee facilities and remaining 21% are not agreed. Most of the respondents are satisfied with all welfare measures provided by the organization.SUGGESTION: SUGGESTION The management should improve the quality of the food stuff which is provided in the canteen. So that it will improve the health of the worker and put their efforts in their day to day In addition to the public transport services the management also provide conveyance facilities to the workers, so as to unable them to attend their duties promptly. The management should create awareness of all the welfare measures Which are existing in their organization. The management may provide recreational facilities periodically. So that the workmen will show enthusiasm in their duties.Slide 17: DATA ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATIONSatisfaction towards quality of food items in the canteen. weighted average method = 30 / 103 = -0.29: Satisfaction towards quality of food items in the canteen. weighted average method = 30 / 103 = -0.29Satisfaction towards restrooms to the workers Weighted average method = 88 / 103 = 0.85: Satisfaction towards restrooms to the workers Weighted average method = 88 / 103 = 0.85Satisfaction towards educational facilities Weighted average method = 79 / 103 = 0.76 : Satisfaction towards educational facilities Weighted average method = 79 / 103 = 0.76Satisfaction towards medical facilities Weighted average method = 70 / 103 = 0.67 : Satisfaction towards medical facilities Weighted average method = 70 / 103 = 0.67Satisfaction towards workstation facilities Weighted average method = 78 / 103 = 0.75: Satisfaction towards workstation facilities Weighted average method = 78 / 103 = 0.75 You do not have the permission to view this presentation. In order to view it, please contact the author of the presentation.