1.Negotiation skills: 1.Negotiation skills Facilitating negotiations Development resources Project scope creep
2. Active listening: 2. Active listening C ollect business requirements Q uality internal client service G athering Status report
3. Dealing with conflict: 3. Dealing with conflict Deadlines Tension
4. Quality client service techniques: 4. Quality client service techniques As a representative of the IT community, providing quality client service to the business users you support is critical to your job performance and career advancement.
5. Decision making:
5. Decision making
D ecision matrix B usiness appropriate D efendable decisions
6. Problem solving: 6. Problem solving Five Whys and Brainstorming that can help you discover a problem’s root cause and define potential solutions
7. Strategic thinking: 7. Strategic thinking Think outside-the-box
8. Technical writing: 8. Technical writing Business requirement specifications Develop coherent, informative, and usable documents
9. Presentation and public speaking:
9. Presentation and public speaking Don’t underestimate the value of creating and delivering quality presentations
on topics such as application designs, project status, and business requirements. Generally speaking, the people listening to your presentations are senior IT and business management
people. Your ability to impress them with your presentation could have a significant effect on your career growth.
10. Team building:
10. Team building
As a business analyst, you may be required to lead formalized and/or ad hoc teams. Your ability to structure, coordination, and lead these teams can not only make you more successful in your current role, but position you for future IT senior positions.
Slide 12: Your feedback and suggestion are important for me Add your comments here http://scribbleggek.in