logging in or signing up The spellbinding Uttaranchal Tourism pravejali Download Post to : URL : Related Presentations : Share Add to Flag Embed Email Send to Blogs and Networks Add to Channel Uploaded from authorPOINT lite Insert YouTube videos in PowerPont slides with aS Desktop Copy embed code: Embed: Flash iPad Copy Does not support media & animations WordPress Embed Customize Embed URL: Copy Thumbnail: Copy The presentation is successfully added In Your Favorites. Views: 141 Category: Travel/ Places.. License: All Rights Reserved Like it (0) Dislike it (0) Added: December 16, 2011 This Presentation is Public Favorites: 0 Presentation Description Uttaranchal Yellow Pages Provides You List Of Industries in Uttarakhand, Tourist Place in Dehradun with the list of All properties in Dehradun. Comments Posting comment... Premium member Presentation Transcript The spellbinding Uttaranchal Tourism : The spellbinding Uttaranchal Tourism "Uttaranchal emerged as 27th republic state of India in November, 2000. It mainly consists of the hilly areas of Uttar Pradesh. Uttaranchal Tourism enthralls you with striking glacier view, adventure, pilgrimage tours, trekking, and the list continues. Uttaranchal tourism allures visitors from different places on this earth all around the world. It is indeed the Abode of God. Uttaranchal is also named as ""Devabhoomi"", "Tapobhoomi" or simply the ""Land of God"". This place is simply the mirror image of what is called the True Nature. It is packed with large mountain ranges, chilling snowstorm, pure water and clean and calming atmosphere. It is no less than a dreamland on earth. The place is the home to several people residing in small villages. The people are really simple but boast tough and hard life style. The Uttaranchal Tourism is approximately12% flat and the rest 88% is entirely mountainous. It has earned the name of being called the land of gods as it comprises numerous pilgrimage places and sites. The spiritual places which are mainly visited by tourists in Uttaranchal are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath, the char dham which are opened up in the summer season and of course, gateway to gods place, the Haridwar and Industries in Uttarakhand .PowerPoint Presentation: Tourist Places in Dehradun tourism takes you on a thrilling journey to the most soothing and ravishing hill stations in Uttaranchal. You can ever overlook this trip if you have a visit to its hill stations Mussoorie, the queen of hills, Valley of flowers, Kausani, Ranikhet, Auli, Nainital, Dhanulti, and Lansdowne. Above 70% of the inhabitants of this scenic state are dependent upon farming to earn their livelihood numerous steps are taken by the government to augment the tourism department and tourism industry as a whole Properties in Dehradun . One of the enthralling attractions of Uttaranchal tourism is the Maha Kumbh and Ardh Kumbh Mela. This religious mela attracts millions of devotees to come and take a holy dip in the most pious river Ganga. It can be easily seen and imagined that Uttaranchal tourism will be take this place in the list of the nation's most visited tourist destinations in the near future. Uttaranchal tourism is the ultimate destination for the adventure lovers to get pleasure from the exciting activities such as skiing, mountaineering, hand gliding, paragliding, river rafting etc. Thus, Uttaranchal tourism is going to offer delight and rejuvenation to your senses. You do not have the permission to view this presentation. In order to view it, please contact the author of the presentation.