UK Investor Visa

Views:
 
Category: Entertainment
     
 

Presentation Description

Looking for a diverse, prosperous and perfectly located place to call home? Look no further than the U.K., an economic and cultural hub boasting one of the best and most sought-after standards of living in the world. Read here for more info about UK Investor Visa https://www.riftrust.com/residency/investor-visa/united-kingdom/

Comments

Presentation Transcript

UK Investor Visa :

UK Investor Visa https://citizenshipprogramsnews.wordpress.com/2019/10/30/uk-investor-visa/

Slide2:

Looking for a diverse, prosperous and perfectly located place to call home? Look no further than the U.K., an economic and cultural hub boasting one of the best and most sought-after standards of living in the world.

Slide3:

Golden Visas are designed to attract business people by providing citizenship to them. The U.K. Investor Program is a three-tiered system that enables and grants residency so to their investor. To qualify for the program, applicants must meet the below criteria:

INVESTMENT OPTIONS:

INVESTMENT OPTIONS Applicants must invest 75 percent of the specified investment amount in the U.K. Remaining 25% must be invested by purchasing assets or depositing funds in the U.K. The higher the investment, the faster the applicant will obtain their stay in the UK.

TIER 1 UK INVESTOR VISA:

TIER 1 UK INVESTOR VISA Tier 1 investor visa holders can work and study in the UK, by investing in the business, and can also apply to settle after a set period of time which depends on how much they have invested in the UK.

UK INNOVATOR VISA AND START UP VISA:

UK INNOVATOR VISA AND START UP VISA The UK government has closed the Tier 1 UK Entrepreneur Visa in March 2019 and it is replaced with UK Innovator Visa and Startup Visa. These visas are designed for entrepreneurs who are willing to build innovative businesses. The applicant can have a genuine and original business plan.

Innovator Category:

Innovator Category The UK Innovator category is designed for more experienced business people. Which requires a Minimum investment of £50,000. Applicants can reside for three years, in the UK with their families.

This article is originally appeared on:

This article is originally appeared on https://citizenshipprogramsnews.wordpress.com/2019/10/30/uk-investor-visa/

authorStream Live Help