name change consultants

Category: Entertainment

Presentation Description

Do you want to change your name in the central gazette and for that you are required to publish your name change advertisement in the local newspaper and national newspaper. Legaldeskpro offers services for advertisement in newspaper for name change ads across Delhi Ncr for on classified display basis on the front page and backpage of the newspaper.


Presentation Transcript

Name Change Consultants in India:

Name Change Consultants in India Legaldeskpro

Concept of Legal Name Change in Central Gazette:

Concept of Legal Name Change in Central Gazette Corrections in First Name Spelling Corrections in Last Name Spelling Complete Change in First Name Surname Change After Marriage First name or Surname Change After Divorce Name Change for Government Employees Change in Name due to change in Religion

Documents Required for Name Change in India:

Documents Required for Name Change in India Self Attested & Valid Copy of Identity Proof Self Attested & Valid Copy of Residence Proof Self Attested & Valid Copy of Age Proof Self Attested & Original Deed Poll Affidavit 2 Original copies of Name Change ADS in Two Reputed Newspaper

Name Change Process Includes:

Name Change Process Includes

FAQ About Name Change:

FAQ About Name Change Who can change name? Anyone who is a citizen of India whether staying in India or abroad can change his / her name. Can I change my name in my educational certificates ? 70% of comments are same questions. Please note that CBSE / ICSE/State Boards do change name in certificates even if you have a Gazette published. They need a Court Order from your District Court. Obtaining this Order is very difficult and is almost impossible

FAQ About Name Change:

FAQ About Name Change What is the use of name change publication in Gazette ? If you have changed your name then you have to complete the legal process for same. Name in your educational certificates and Birth Certificate do not change once they are issued. Other documents e.g. Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Bank Account etc. you can obtain with new name. However, if you submit your education certificate then you have to provide copy of your Gazette and accordingly new name will be considered .

FAQ About Name Change:

FAQ About Name Change Can I add / change surname with my name? To add a surname, your father/brother/mother must be using the surname then only you can else not. e.g. your name is Aadesh Kumar and your want to add “Kamra" as your surname. You can do this subject to your father / brother / mother must be using " Kamra " as their surname. If not using but you want to use and your caste is Brahmin then affidavit should be counter signed by Tehsildar / SDM.

FAQ About Name Change:

FAQ About Name Change Can I remove my surname ? Yes. Suppose your name is Mukesh K Tanwer and you want to remove your surname "Tanwer". You can do this through Gazette name change process. 6 . I am a minor i.e. below 18 years old? Can I change my name? Yes. You can. Application by your father / mother / guardian to be submitted. 7. Can I change my name more than one time ? No. Legally it is not permissible to change name more than once.

FAQ About Name Change:

FAQ About Name Change How can I change name or correct spellings of my father/mother name in education certificates ? Sometimes you see that there is either spelling mistake or entirely different name in your education certificate /PAN etc. This can be received by publishing the same in Gazette. This type of publication in Gazette is called "Public Notice". It is costlier because government fee is more and newspaper advertisement is costly. After name change can I apply for Government Job with new name ? Yes. Once your name change in published in gazette you can start writing new name in all your job applications. If you are already a government employee then you have to intimate to your HR Dept. about this and get name changed.

FAQ About Name Change:

FAQ About Name Change I am government employee can I change my name? Yes. You can change your name by publishing in Gazette of India. I am divorcee / widower. Can I change my surname to my maternal surname? Yes. In case of divorcee court order required. For widow, husband death certificate is required. I am married and want to add surname of my husband with my name, is it possible ? Yes. It is possible. What is the time frame for change of name? Personal submission - 3 weeks. Postal submission 8 weeks. When is gazette published? It is published weekly. Every Saturday, it is uploaded at website: Printer copy of gazette is discontinued since 2015.

FAQ About Name Change:

FAQ About Name Change How to change my name in other docs e.g. passport, voter id, DL, Aadhaar Card, PAN, Domicile, Cast certificate, property documents, Bank Account etc. once gazette is ready. Do you provide this service? No. We do not provide you service but we will send you a detailed mail showing process for each document. Are there any problems once I change name ? This is solution not problem. What details you need to provide service? Current Full name (name and surname), New full name(name and surname), Father name and surname, profession, email id / mobile number / whatsapp number.

FAQ About Name Change:

FAQ About Name Change I have different name spellings in different documents . Do I need to apply for Gazette? Yes. e.g. Praveen in some documents and Pravin in some documents. You have to apply for gazette to synchronize the documents. How to contact you? Thru Call / Email / Whatsapp / SMS. Calling and Meeting is the best option.

FAQ About Name Change:

FAQ About Name Change Do you provide complete consultancy for Name Change through Gazette ? Yes we do. (formats, CD , Newspaper Ads , Affidavit language ) etc. How to send you docs and payment ? Send docs thru email or or ping us on Whatsapp on 9999078412

FAQ About Name Change:

FAQ About Name Change How to change name in CBSE / ICSE certificates? Its not possible. They need Court Order to change. So publishing in Gazette will not help. Is it necessary to change name in Education certificates once Gazette published ? Not required

Contact Us:

Contact Us Office Address: A3/12, 3rd Floor, Above Kotak Mahindra Bank, Janakpuri, (Near Mata Channan Devi Hospital) New Delhi- 110058 E-mail : Tel. : +91-9999078412 Website:-

authorStream Live Help