Basic Steps in a Medical Malpractice Case


Presentation Description

If you or a loved one has been a victim of medical malpractice that has caused you harm or injury, you may be entitled to medical malpractice recovery. To file a medical malpractice case, you need to contact a medical malpractice lawyer, the concerned medical professional and medical licensing board. If you need help filing a medical malpractice claim, call 203-445-6542 or email website:


Presentation Transcript

Basic Steps in a Medical Malpractice Case:

Basic Steps in a Medical Malpractice Case Disclaimer: The tips in this presentation are general in nature. Please use your discretion while following them. The author does not guarantee legal validity of the tips contained herein. Phone: (877) 828-4279 or (203) 445-6542 Email: Website:


If you or a loved one has been a victim of medical malpractice, you may be entitled to receive medical malpractice compensation. Follow the basic steps mentioned below: Steps in Filing a Medical Malpractice Case


Contact an experienced medical malpractice lawyer to help you. Contact a Medical Malpractice Lawyer


Contact the medical professional to: Understand what may have gone wrong. Give your doctor time to determine whether it is something that can be remedied. Contact the Medical Professional Involved


They can help you by: Issuing warnings or discipline to the practitioner. Providing you with guidance about your next steps. Contact the Specific Medical Licensing Board


There are time limits when filing a medical malpractice case. Check your state’s laws to file within the time limit. Find Out How Much Time You Have to File a Claim


Contact another doctor to: Access your medical records. Confirm whether your medical professional deviated from the accepted medical practices that resulted in injuries. Get a Medical Assessment by Another Doctor


If your health care provider failed to take the appropriate care of you or a loved one, you may have a medical malpractice claim. Contact the medical malpractice lawyers at Ganim Injury Lawyers to help you file a claim.


Contact Us 86 Cherry Street, Milford, CT 06460 3354 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT 06606 Phone: 203-445-6542 or 877-828-4279 Website :

authorStream Live Help