Learn how to use sugar commodity in commodity trading company

Views:
 
Category: Entertainment
     
 

Presentation Description

No description available.

Comments

Presentation Transcript

Learn how to use sugar commodity in commodity trading company:

Learn how to use sugar commodity in commodity trading company

Slide 3:

For sugar, there's no sweet ending in sight after a long period of declining prices. And analysts forecast another sugar commodity, commodity trading company next season, which begins in October, suggesting a recovery in sugar prices is a long way off. Much every bit of news coming out right now is bearish. As the current season wears on, consultancies and trade bodies have been raising their production forecasts. Sugar is a carbohydrate that has been used as an ingredient in food for thousands of years. Today consumers use sugar to flavor foods (e.g. chocolates), to help retain moisture in baked goods (e.g. cakes), and to preserve and gel other foods (e.g. jellies and jams). Sugar can also be used to make ethanol fuel.

Slide 4:

The sugarcane plant, which is a tall grass with thick stems in sugar commodity , accounts for about 70% of the annual global supply of the commodity, while the sugar beet plant supplies the remaining 30%. Historically, only the sugarcane plant produced sugar, and it yielded very small quantities. However, modern technology has increased the yield. The falling price of sugar is taking its toll on the companies that trade it. What drives the sugar commodity in commodity trading company?

Slide 5:

Global Supply Global Demand The Brazilian Real Government Subsidies Weather Health Concerns Ethanol Demand The US Dollar

Slide 6:

The price of sugar reached a high of 23.90 cents per pound in October 2016, and as we come up on the two-year anniversary of that high, the price of the sweet commodity soured. Sugar futures that trade on the Intercontinental Exchange had declined to a low of 10.13 cents in August 2015, which was the lowest price since April 2008 when sugar found a bottom at 9.44 cents per pound. At just over the 10 cents per pound level in 2015, the supply and demand fundamentals for the sugar market shifted from a glut to a deficit leading to the fourteen-nth rally to the high in 2016. However, at nearly 24 cents per pound, production increased, demand declined as Europe Commodity, and the deficit shifted back to a glut sending the price of sugar to a new and lower low than in 2015.

Slide 7:

Sugar is a staple product that is an ingredient in many foods that people around the world consume on a daily basis. The most direct route for trading sugar is via the ICE futures market, but for those who do not trade or invest in the futures arena, the Europe Commodity product offers an alternative. CANE holds contracts in ICE futures, so the product does an excellent job replicating the performance of a position in the sugar futures market.

Contact us:

Contact us Flannet Lux International Street: Av. 27 De Febrero 674 Edif. El Salvador Suite 3 Locations : Santo Domingo, D.N. Dominican Republic 10700 Phone No: 1 (809) 262-9721 Website: www.flannetlux.com Business Email: info@flannetlux.com

authorStream Live Help