GreenZilla Mania Presentation - ZillaEnergyShot.net

Views:
 
Category: Entertainment
     
 

Presentation Description

No description available.

Comments

By: exfuzepro (106 month(s) ago)

Distributors needed in all 50 States - $3,000 monthly in residual income within 8 weeks. Join the #1 Zilla Team in USA! @ http://www.ZillaEnergyShot.net Any Questions Contact Brett @ 561.705.3308

Presentation Transcript

Slide 1: 

Zilla Mania

Slide 2: 

If I could show you a way to earn $3000 a month in residual income, would you be interested? Zilla Mania

Slide 3: 

The energy drink industry Is a nine billion dollar a Year industry projected to Be a 50 billion dollar a year Industry by the end of this decade. 15% of all people in the United States consume energy drinks on a daily basis, The reason the reason the other 85% don’t . . .

Slide 4: 

They were all unhealthy . . .

Slide 5: 

. . .Until Now

Slide 6: 

First ever healthy all natural food-based energy drink

Slide 7: 

Green Tea Extracts Blue-green Algae Extract No Added Sugar No Artificial Sweeteners No Synthetic Caffeine No Sodium Benzoate

Slide 8: 

Do you know anyone who uses energy drinks? Would you rather spend money using energy drinks, or make money using Energy drinks? Do you use energy drinks?

Slide 9: 

All you have to do to start earning $3000 a month within 8 weeks is find two people anywhere in the U.S. to redirect their spending. Instead of consuming unhealthy energy drinks they switch to the only healthy energy drink that provides all-natural energy in s food base. Best tasting energy drink ever and only $1.32 a serving.

Slide 10: 

“If you can take a product That many people use and make it better and charge less, you are guaranteed success.” W. Clement Stone Famous Billionaire

Slide 11: 

Zilla Mania Getting started Purchase the replicated Web site $40 Order minumum of one case of Zilla 40 bottles $3.95 a bottle 3 servings per bottle $1.32 per serving $159 $199 Total Cost (get back in first 28 days):

Slide 12: 

Give ten away! Drink one a day . . . Duplication Model

Slide 13: 

You Week 1 = $60 2 new people Week 2 = $30 Week 3 = $40 Week 4 = $80 4 new people 8 new people 16 new people 30 total people Total = $210 Duplication Model Month One

Slide 14: 

Give ten away! Drink one a day . . . Duplication Model

Slide 15: 

You 16 Week 5 = $160 32 new people Week 6 = $500 Week 7 = $1000 Week 8 = $1840 128 new people 64 new people 256 new people 510 total people Total = $3500 16 You You You 128 64 128 64 32 32 Duplication Model Month Two

Slide 16: 

Earn up to $3000/wk Personally Enroll 3 Why stop at two? Earn up to $2000/wk Earn up to $5000/wk Earn up to $7500/wk Earn up to $20,000/wk Personally Enroll 4 Personally Enroll 5 Personally Enroll 6 Personally Enroll 7

Slide 17: 

Zilla Mania “There is nothing that you can do over the next two years that has the ability to pay you over the next 20 years like active, aggressive participation in our company.” Eddie Freeman, Author of The Mechanics of Wealth

authorStream Live Help