logging in or signing up The POWER of Facebook slideshow bobdicksonltz Download Post to : URL : Related Presentations : Share Add to Flag Embed Email Send to Blogs and Networks Add to Channel Uploaded from authorPOINT lite Insert YouTube videos in PowerPont slides with aS Desktop Copy embed code: Embed: Flash iPad Dynamic Copy Does not support media & animations Automatically changes to Flash or non-Flash embed WordPress Embed Customize Embed URL: Copy Thumbnail: Copy The presentation is successfully added In Your Favorites. Views: 39 Category: Business & Fin.. License: All Rights Reserved Like it (0) Dislike it (0) Added: November 30, 2011 This Presentation is Public Favorites: 0 Presentation Description No description available. Comments Posting comment... Premium member Presentation Transcript The POWER of Facebook for small business: The POWER of Facebook for small business Can It Work For Your Business?…To Find Out Answer a Few Questions…: …To Find Out Answer a Few Questions… Increase of (product/service) awareness? Shippable product? Downloadable product? MLM Business, do you need quality leads?Realistically, Facebook Can Work For Any Small Business: Realistically, Facebook Can Work For Any Small Business The “Get Found” Program Can Help Your Business- Increase awareness of your business Sell products right from Facebook Sell services right from Facebook Get quality leads for your business from potential clients that actually want what you have to offerWhat 90% Of Businesses Do Wrong On Facebook: What 90% Of Businesses Do Wrong On Facebook No plan on what the business needs out of the page Direct new prospects to the “wall” tab Using your business page to talk to your friends Updating your status with updates that have absolutely nothing to do with your marketWhat 10% Of Businesses Do Right On Facebook: What 10% Of Businesses Do Right On Facebook Have a plan of what the business needs from the page Leads, product/service awareness, direct sales Direct new prospects to a “Like” gate Have custom built tabs that professionally showcase your business Use status updates to engage your current fans to talk about your page to their friends = (free traffic) Use Facebook ads to inexpensively get super targeted prospects to see your pageBecome Part Of The 10% Leave The Other 90% In The Dust: Become Part Of The 10% Leave The Other 90% In The Dust “Get Found” Marketing Has Developed A System For Small Businesses To Use This Power At A Price Any and All Small Businesses Can AffordHere’s What You’ll Receive…: Here’s What You’ll Receive… A Custom Built Fan Page, Designed To Produce What Your Business Needs 24/7 Fan Page Support 24/7 Support For Designing Fan Page Ads To Target Who Your Business Needs Monthly Page Overviews, Directly By Phone, To Discuss Page/Ad PerformanceMost Marketing Companies Are INSANE: Most Marketing Companies Are INSANE They Want Over $2000 For One Of These Custom Fan Pages!!! Here’s the Problem… Small Businesses Are Not Equipped To Spend Large Chunks Of Money, As Many Just Get By… These $2000 Pages Don’t Have The Certain “Tweaks” To Make Your Fan Page Convert For What You Need Them To Do. These “Over Priced” Pages Do Not Offer ANY Support. Meaning You’re On Your Own…Good Luck…My Marketing Company Is INSANE: My Marketing Company Is INSANE Here’s My Offer You’re Not Going To Pay $2000 or More. You’re Design Cost Is Only a One Time $150 . You’re Not Going To Be Lost After You Get Access To Your Page… I’m Offering “Guided Services” In This Package for $100/month . With This I Can Guide You To Fan Page Success. You Now Have Access To My Knowledge and Marketing Skills That Will Turn Your Page Into $$$. I Will Guide You To Creating High Converting Ads, And Get Your CPC To A Low You Couldn’t Even Imagine. I Personally, NOT 3 rd Party People, Will Be Your Business Backing Partner to Help You Succeed And Unlock The Power of Facebook.There’s Never Been A Program Like This For Small Businesses: There’s Never Been A Program Like This For Small Businesses If You’re Ready To Take Your Small Business To The Next Level, Join The “Get Found” Program Today You Can’t Afford Not To You do not have the permission to view this presentation. In order to view it, please contact the author of the presentation.