logging in or signing up Positive Attitude blackiceberg Download Post to : URL : Related Presentations : Share Add to Flag Embed Email Send to Blogs and Networks Add to Channel Uploaded from authorPOINT lite Insert YouTube videos in PowerPont slides with aS Desktop Copy embed code: Embed: Flash iPad Dynamic Copy Does not support media & animations Automatically changes to Flash or non-Flash embed WordPress Embed Customize Embed URL: Copy Thumbnail: Copy The presentation is successfully added In Your Favorites. Views: 18495 Category: Education License: All Rights Reserved Like it (8) Dislike it (0) Added: January 01, 2009 This Presentation is Public Favorites: 14 Presentation Description Positive Attitude Comments Posting comment... By: rajani_ishita (21 month(s) ago) plz send me this presentation. email@example.com Saving..... Post Reply Close Saving..... Edit Comment Close By: lyndahope (27 month(s) ago) I really likehow you present this topic. Can you please send me a copy of this at my email address, firstname.lastname@example.org Saving..... Post Reply Close Saving..... Edit Comment Close By: tm.megalai (31 month(s) ago) really good one .. thought provking Saving..... Post Reply Close Saving..... Edit Comment Close By: RABI2024 (32 month(s) ago) nice one.we really ignore facts,but it is.thanx. Saving..... Post Reply Close Saving..... Edit Comment Close By: Ahms (33 month(s) ago) I like the presentation can u please send me to my email id email@example.com Saving..... Post Reply Close Saving..... Edit Comment Close loading.... See all Premium member Presentation Transcript Slide 1: ATTITUDE IS EVERY THING ! THE ICEBERG : THE ICEBERG HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG? THE ICEBERG : THE ICEBERG ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL. THE ICEBERG : THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL 10 % 90 % VISIBLE ABOVE SEA LEVEL INVISIBLE BELOW SEA LEVEL THE ICEBERG : The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable on human beings … THE ICEBERG THE ICEBERG : THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS ATTITUDE UNKNOWN TO OTHERS KNOWN TO OTHERS THE ICEBERG : In other words, THE ICEBERG THE ICEBERG : THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL BEHAVIOR VALUES – STANDARDS – JUDGMENTS ATTITUDE MOTIVES – ETHICS - BELIEFS KNOWN TO OTHERS UNKNOWN TO OTHERS IMPACT WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE 100% ? : WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE 100% ? = = = = 82 96 98 100 Let each letter of the alphabetic has a value equals to it sequence of the alphabetical order: THE CAN DO ATTITUDE : THE CAN DO ATTITUDE You CAN DO everything, but not all at once. You CAN DO everything, if it’s important enough for you to do. You CAN DO everything, but you may not be the best at everything. You CAN DO everything, but there will be limitations. You CAN DO everything, but you’ll need help. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE : BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE A positive thought is the seed of a positive result. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain. The most significant change in a person’s life is a change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right actions. If you really want to be happy, nobody can stop you. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE : BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE Whether a glass if half-full or half-empty, depends on the attitude of the person looking at it. There is a better way for everything. Find it. A positive attitude is not a destination. It is a way of life. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE : BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. The man with confidence in himself gains the confidence of others. You will only go as far as you think you can go. The biggest mistake of all is to avoid situations in which you might make a mistake. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE : BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE A positive attitude is like a magnet for positive results. Our life is a reflection of our attitudes. Positive attitudes create a chain reaction of positive thoughts. Attitude, not aptitude, determines your altitude. No man fails if he does his best. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE : BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can. A creative attitude is the fuel of progress and growth. Either I will find a way, or I will make one. Be the change you want to see in this world. Forgive others and you will be forgiven. You do not have the permission to view this presentation. In order to view it, please contact the author of the presentation.