Mirror Ball Dancer

Views:
 
Category: Entertainment
     
 

Presentation Description

Contact A Hot Party, a full-service event production entertainment & party planning company for the high-energy mirror ball dancers that are sure to be unlike anything your guests have seen before!

Comments

Presentation Transcript

Mirror Ball Dancer:

Mirror Ball Dancer Our High-Energy ‘ Mirror Ball Dancer ​’ are sure to be unlike anything your guests have seen before!  With the figure of a curvy woman, 100% covered in mirror, and a large Mirror-Ball Head, this performer dance to the beat, casting rays of twinkling light-beams from their futuristic bodies . ​

Live Statues For Events:

Live Statues For Events We can customize ANY kind of Live Statues to compliment ANY events, from classic Greek / Roman Living Statues, to Wax-Statues of Michael Jackson or Elvis Presley, to a live statue of a Hall-of-Fame Football player!

Horse Racing Derby Fundraiser :

Horse Racing Derby Fundraiser   The Horse Racing Derby fundraiser organization (A Hot Party) takes a percentage [usually 30 percent] of all bets placed. The remaining 70 percent is shared amongst the winning ticket holders

Contact Us:

Contact Us 5309 W. Broward Blvd. #118 Plantation, FL 33317 US 9544242405 Fax: 954.424.2489 http://ahotparty.com/

authorStream Live Help