Warren Buffett Quotes

Views:
 
Category: Celebrities
     
 

Presentation Description

25 Inspring quotes by Warren Buffett.

Comments

Presentation Transcript

PowerPoint Presentation:

25 Inspiring Quotes by Mr. Warren Buffett http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

I just think that - when a country needs more income and we do, we're only taking in 15 percent of GDP, I mean, that - that - when a country needs more income, they should get it from the people that have it. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute. Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

If past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians. Risk is a part of God’s game, alike for men and nations. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

If a business does well, the stock eventually follows. If you are in a poker game and after 20 minutes you don't know who the patsy is, then you’re the patsy. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre. Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

I don't look to jump over seven-foot bars; I look around for one-foot bars that I can step over. It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

You do things when the opportunities come along. I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

I am a huge bull on this country. We will not have a double-dip recession at all. I see our businesses coming back almost across the board. Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong. It’s class warfare; my class is winning, but they shouldn’t be. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently. Beware of geeks bearing formulas. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective. If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars. Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget Rule No. 1. http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

PowerPoint Presentation:

The End http://investorzclub.blogspot.com

authorStream Live Help