Positive Attitude

Views:
 
Category: Education
     
 

Presentation Description

No description available.

Comments

Presentation Transcript

Slide 1: 

www.kennisgroup.com ATTITUDE ! A KEY TO SUCCESS +VE

Slide 2: 

The most significant change in a person’s life is a change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right actions. A positive attitude is not a destination. It is a way of life. A positive attitude is like a magnet for positive results. Our life is a reflection of our attitudes. So What is Attitude? What is Positive Attitude? What Sort of a role it plays in our Life? Why it is so Important? For Understanding Attitude & its Importance lets look at this Example: QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 3: 

HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG? ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL. VISIBLE ABOVE SEA LEVEL INVISIBLE BELOW SEA LEVEL 10 % 90 % The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable on human beings … EXAMPLE THE ICEBERG www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 4: 

SEA LEVEL BEHAVIOR VALUES – STANDARDS – JUDGMENTS ATTITUDE MOTIVES – ETHICS - BELIEFS IMPACT KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS KNOWN TO OTHERS UNKNOWN TO OTHERS 10 % 90 % EXAMPLE THE ICEBERG www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 5: 

WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE 100% ? = = = = 82 96 98 100 Arrange all the alphabets by given them numbers according to their position : IT IS OUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS LIFE & WORK THAT MAKES OUR LIFE 100% IMPORTANCE OF ATTITUDE www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 6: 

www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 7: 

www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 8: 

LIFE’S LITTLE QUESTION www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 9: 

CHOOSE THE RIGHT LUGGAGE www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 10: 

RIGHT ATTITUDE www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 11: 

SELF CHANGE www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 12: 

HOW TO CHANGE ATTITUDE www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 13: 

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR THINKING www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 14: 

CHOOSE YOUR BEHAVIOR www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 15: 

www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 16: 

THE CHOICE IS YOURS www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 17: 

POSITIVE LIVING www.kennisgroup.com

Slide 18: 

www.kennisgroup.com, info@kennisgroup.com POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS EVERY THINGSO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE….AND YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! 104, ShreejiSharan, ShantilalModiMarg, Off S. V. Road,Above ICICI Bank, Kandivali (W). Mumbai - 400 067.www.kennisgroup.com, info@kennisgroup.comTelefax - +91-22-28655401,

authorStream Live Help